Seasonal Fruit Crumble
- 1 1⁄2 Cups of Blueberries
- 1 1⁄2 Cups of Raspberries
- 1 1⁄2 Cups of sliced Apple
- 4 Tablespoons of White Sugar
- 2 Cups of All Purpose Flour
- 2 Cups of Rolled Oats
- 1 1⁄2 Cups of Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon
- 1⁄2 Teaspoon of Nutmeg
- 1 1⁄2 Cups of Unsalted Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl gently mix fruit with white sugar.
- In a separate large bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, spice.
- Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Press half of the mixture in a 9X13 baking pan. Cover with mixed fruit.
- Sprinkle remaining crumble topping over fruit.
- Bake 30-40 min. until fruit bubbles and topping is golden brown.
- Let it set up before serving. Enjoy!!