- 1/4 Cup natural apple cider vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- 2/3 Cup Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Engavita nutritional yeast
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. Braggs soy sauce or tamari
- 2 Large cloves of fresh crushed garlic
- Juice of 1/2 fresh Lemon
- 2 Tbsp. Tahini
- 1/2 Tbsp. Course ground or Dijon Mustard
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. Canadian maple syrup
- Fresh cracked pepper and sea salt to taste
- Fresh minced parsley
- Mix olive oil and vinegar
- Add other ingredients, except parsley, and blend
- Add fresh minced parsley and serve
Notes: This is a very versatile dressing and is a little different each time I make it. Apple cider vinegar gives a very different flavor than balsamic and sometimes I will reduce the vinegar and add more fresh lemon. Some other ingredients I like to add include cilantro, dill, fish sauce or anchovies.
Use this recipe as a base to experiment according to your own taste buds!