- Two cans of Organic Garbanzo beans or soak two cups of dried beans overnight
- 3 cloves of fresh Garlic
- 1 cup of Olive Oil
- 2 whole organic lemons, squeezed
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 2 Tablespoons of Tahini
- Cayenne pepper
- Parsley for garnish
- Rinse beans with cold water in a strainer. Place into a food processor.
- Add Garlic, Olive Oil, Lemon Juice, Sea Salt and blend on medium speed.
- When mixture is blended add Tahini to cream up mixture.
- Add a bit of water if mixture is too stiff.
- Pour hummus into a serving bowl and sprinkle Cayenne on surface.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.