- 1 Wild Salmon filleted and deboned
- 1/3 Cup brown sugar
- 6 Cloves of garlic
- 1/4 Cup grated ginger
- 2 tsp. Fresh cracked pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Tamari or other quality soy sauce
- 1/4 Cup of Canadian maple syrup
- 4 Tbsp. Soft butter
- Pre heat broiler
- Put the two salmon fillets meat side up on a cookie sheet. Spread 2 Tbsp. of soft butter on each fillet
- Sprinkle fresh ginger, cracked pepper, crushed garlic and brown sugar evenly on both fillets.
- Drizzle Maple syrup and Tamari over top and put in oven 2” below the broiler flame. Cook for 10-15 minutes depending on thickness of fish.
- Watch very closely! Rotate if necessary to cook evenly.
- When brown sugar begins to caramelize and brown, remove from broiler. Check the salmon with a fork on a thick section. If the flesh is still translucent finish in the oven at 375 degrees.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve immediately! Enjoy
Note: Recipe can be cut in half for a single fillet.